Welcome to this information page!
Is an online course designed to focus on transformation in your personal life as a special needs parent by taking on each day with intention. Not just surviving from one day to the next.
- Being present in our circumstances & making peace with our realities. Being consciously aware of our realities (changeable and unchangeable) gives us the go ahead to embrace peace.
- Giving ourselves permission to dream again & be happy. To be able to pursue our dreams we need to revisit who we have become & discover ourselves again .
- Understanding how our choices creates opportunities. Even though the unpredictable do happen in our lives most of our lives remain to be a result of our choices. How has everyday habits form our lives?
- Using the time we have wisely, doing less and not more. We cannot manage time, but we can manage ourselves within the time we are granted, AND
- Letting go of control. Survival mode has a way of teaching us to control. In crisis it’s good to control, but if it becomes a way of living, we bear heavy burdens.
The course will be done from
- A private Facebook group platform, with
- Daily videos,
- Email communication,
- Worksheets &
- 3 Group Zoom Call Meetings during the week.
You can set aside 30 minutes per day to complete the course material, and extra 3 hours for Group Calls which will be scheduled and done throughout the week.
As a bonus to the course you will be part of an accountability WA group, to encourage and support you for an additional 3 weeks after the course has been completed.
The key to transformation is implementation, and practical activities will be our focus.
The Course will start on Monday 6 July 2020 and end on Saturday 11 July 2020.
What others say:
“Life coaching with Johanni gets practical and doesn’t stop at just talking about the struggles. She has helped me to gain better perspective over my life and over my role as mother. She has helped me to grow from operating in survival mode for years to finding purpose, goals and myself in the process.”
– Special Needs Mom & Occupational Therapist
“Johanni helped me to shift my paradigm to a more positive focus. She worked with me to develop a realistic action plan that I could follow to ensure I take care of myself as well. The fact that she also has experience with special needs kids helped a lot as I felt she really understood my reality.” –
-Special Needs Mom & Head of Learning (No Ordinary Corp)
- This course values at $300.
- I am giving a 40% discount on any students enrolling by Wednesday (1 July 2020) 8pm (GMT+2) for the exclusive price of $180
Two-monthly payments @ $90 per month on or before the 2nd of the month. (Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for arrangements)
Three-monthly payments @ $60 per month on or before the second of the month. (Please email email@example.com for arrangements)
Don’t wait! You deserve to have a happy life!